Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Banana Chocolate Wonton


A week ago I stopped by to Steamy Kitchen Blog. I saw her recipe Chocolate Wonton.
I tried to make it, but I added banana as the filling.
It turned out good and delicious. I love it, because it is very easy to make. We can change the filling according to our preference, and it's also good with vanilla ice cream. Next time I'll try strawberry or raspberry..
Every body who joined church home group meeting today enjoyed it.. I'm glad they like it.
Banana Chocolate Wonton

Ingredients :
Wonton
Banana --- chopped
Mini Morsels Chocolate Chips
Canola Oil

Direction :
Put a layer of wonton, wet the edge of wonton. Put 1 tsb of chopped banana, and 1 tsp of chocolate chips. Stick the wet edge of the wonton, so the filling will be inside the triangle.
Heat cannola oil in a pan using medium heat, fry the wonton until golden brown.



No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like :

Related Posts with Thumbnails