Monday, April 26, 2010

Papaya Lemon

Today I went to Walmart near my house. I saw papaya at fruit section. I couldn't help my self not to buy it. I also grabbed some lemons. I really remember my childhood. These kind of fruits are often available on our dinning table after lunch. My dad loves to eat papaya sprinkled with lemon juice and sugar.
This afternoon, I prepared the same kind of dessert as I'm thinking of my dad who is in ICU Borromeus Hospital in Bandung. Bapak, I miss you so much...You are in my prayers.


It smells like my childhood...





Recipe :

1 riped papaya, cut into square shape
1 lemon, squeeze for extracting the liquid

Put papaya into a bowl, sprinkle with lemon juice, if you like you can sprinkle with small amount of sugar ( I skiped sugar this time).

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like :

Related Posts with Thumbnails