Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Homemade Hot Chocolate




























Just want to try something new...
Usually I will be satisfy by having instant hot chocolate.
This afternoon I'm so eager to try this recipe.
The recipe is taken form ALLRECIPE, it has 4.5 stars review, over 2000 people has given their review.
I chose to use the stove instead of microwave.

3 cups milk ~ (jane: soy milk)
1/3 cup semisweeat chocolate grated (jane: semisweet choco chips mini morsel)
1 tablespoon white sugar
1/2 tea spoon ground cinammon
1 egg

Direction :
  1. Put milk into a microwave-safe container and cook on High in microwave for 2 minutes (I used stove). Mix in chocolate, sugar, and cinnamon. In a small bowl, whisk an egg until smooth, then mix it into the chocolate mixture.
  2. Return to the stove and cook on High for 3 to 4 minutes or until foamy (be careful not to let it boil.) Whisk until smooth and pour into 3 mugs. Garnish with a sprinkle of cinnamon if desired.

my review : ...the result is too thick, and because of thinking there's an egg in hot chocolate makes my husband hesitated to taste it..he sad, "it's weird" ...*I should have not told him about the egg ;-) .I think I will skip the egg next time



No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like :

Related Posts with Thumbnails