Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Kopi Aroma Bandung


Though there are many kind of coffee are available here...
One of my way to heal my homesick is by having this coffee.
My friend brought it two months ago from Bandung, Indonesia.

My favorite is "mokka Arabika".....hmmm... the aroma is bringing me back to the store of this coffee. Small old building, friendly vendor...at Banceuy Street, near ABC Street and Pasar Baru.
It was so funny, the vendor prohibited me to buy 1 kilogram of coffee at a time...He said, " it's better for you to buy just a quarter of kilogram, after you finished that batch, come again...so you will always have the best taste of coffee". He will grind the coffee beans right away after we ordered.
I also love the packaging, they still preserve the old style and Dutch words on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like :

Related Posts with Thumbnails