Friday, August 13, 2010

Easy Cream Cheese Tiramisu

TiramisuBowl


It is always good to check our fridge so we can avoid wasting food.
I did it last Monday, and found some cream cheese that almost reach its expiration date by the end of this month. I remember my old recipe of easy tiramisu using cream cheese.
I found I still have lady fingers, coffee liquour, chocolate powder, I just needed to buy whipping cream to complete all the ingredients.
This recipe is modification from Easy Nilla Tiramisu from Kraffoods.com.

Ingredients :
Two packs 8 oz fat free cream cheese softened
16 fl Oz heavy whipped cream
2 tbsp instant coffee dissolve in 2 tbs of hot water
1 tbsp of coffee liquor
1/2 cup + 2 tbsp powdered sugar sifted

Lady fingers
for soaking lady finger :
1/2 cup of instant coffee + 1/2 cup of coffee liquor + 1 tbsp of choco powder


Directions :
1. Beat whipped cream in cold bowl until hard peak. Put in refridgerator while doing next step.
2. Gradually add coffee to cream cheese, beating with whisk until blended. Add powder sugar, mixed well.
3. Stir whipped cream into cream cheese mixture.
4. Soak lady finger with the coffee liquor mixture, place in container. Cover with mixture no.3. Repeat layer as you like.
5. Sprinkle with sifted choco powder before serving.

I tried to put the cream cheese mixture into ready to eat mini pie crust. And I also just put in a small bowl with 2 lady fingers. It was fun to do something new.

TiramisuPieCrust



No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like :

Related Posts with Thumbnails