Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Very First Wedding Projects

I'm amazed to experience how internet world can change our life.
I never did a fruit basket arrangement, but when the mother of the groom asked me to do that, I just can replied "yes". For about two weeks I've searched & browsed about edible arrangement. 
So thankful for many tutorial videos in youtube. 
Finally I can finished the arrangement. 




Beside the arrangement, I also made four traditional dessert trays using bamboo trays and banana leaves, getuk (cassava cake), chocolate fountain & fruit skewer, brownies bites, and  food label for buffet dinner & desert bar. 

my design for food label




The last two pictures are taken by Octa, visit his facebook page STOVILA to know more about his collection of work.


It was a busy day but the joy of celebrating the wedding of two people that I know personally is above all of the works. One last but important thing,  I want to thank you Xtina, Etty, Raymond & my husband for helping me making the fruits skewers. 


me, in the middle with my lovely sisters Xtina & Raychel at the wedding party



2 comments:

You may also like :

Related Posts with Thumbnails