Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Transfering My Multiply Site to Blogspot



(Indistafel Restaurant Bandung)
Some of my previous entries are my recipe from my multiply site.
So sad finally multiply.com will stop blogging  feature from their site.
I still have time until December 2012 to move the contents of my multiply account.
There are lots of memories there. I learn blogging and meeting many online friends from this site.

So... it's better to keep my notes and recipes note and transfer them here.
If you see (From Multiply) as the title of my blog, you'll find my old notes from multiply.

By the way, sometimes seeing something old is a pleasant experience too.
My multiply site is not as vintage as these things...but I enjoy seeing my old site, especially I can see progress of my food photos.

(Indistafel Restaurant Bandung)


UPDATED October 2nd 2012 :  Finally I decided to move my multipy recipes to the other  JANE'S KITCHEN  FROM MULTIPLY BLOG.  I've been deleting all posting from multiply in this blog address. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like :

Related Posts with Thumbnails