Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Summer Goodness

I really enjoy this season when many kinds of fruits are less expensive.
My son also loves to have fruits as his snacks.
Fresh & healthy..
I love fruits...



One of the place I like to visit to find fresh fruits is Fiddlehead Farms Market, Dover NH.
This place is not big, but the atmosphere is so homey. They also carry fresh farm milk in the glass bottle. They are so good with many choices of flavor such as blueberry, strawberry, mocha and chocolate.



My little Jev loves sour fruit. I thought he needs extra sugar to eat raspberry or blackberry.
He can enjoy the whole fruit without making 'silly' face because of the sour taste.
Sometimes he is not patients enough to wait the fruit being rinsed. Thank God his stomach is just fine.


He almost turning 3 years old.  I don't teach him to pose, but now naturally he can act while I'm clicking my camera.



I think his favorite fruits are berries family.






No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like :

Related Posts with Thumbnails