Thursday, August 2, 2012

Granola, Raisin & Chocolate Chips Mix

Just because I see sale item at supermarket, I can make an impulse buying. #not so good habit :-)
Like today... I saw granola is on sale, I bought them too.


Granola is a good source of fiber and vitamin.
It makes us fuller longer.
We can use granola as a breakfast, eat it with milk or yoghurt.
We also can make as a hot breakfast by cooking it with some milk.



Usually I eat granola in a form of a bar snack.
Today I tried to make just a mix of granola, raisin and chocolate chips.
I mixed 3 parts of granola, 1 part of raisin and 1 part of chocolate chips.
I put them in a jar. Now I have ready to eat healthy snack. Portion wise is needed of course.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like :

Related Posts with Thumbnails