Monday, June 20, 2011

Banjir Dessert di Hari Ulang Tahun

I couldn't believe, I got so many dessert on my birthday...

Banjir dessert on my bday

Thank you everyone for your caring and thought. I can feel them while enjoying the food. It is good also to have friends and relatives who came to my house so I didn't enjoy them alone. I only make Tiramisu and Sweet rice porridge. I got two Oreo Ice Cream Cakes...^_^ oh my...They ruins my diet he.he..he..

Banjir Dessert : Oreo Ice Cream Cake

Bolu Gulung (Roll Cake with fruits and cream)...

Banjir Dessert on my bday:Bolu Gulung collage


Lapis Buah (Layer Cake with fruits)

Banjir Dessert on my bday:Lapis Buah collage


Wajid (Sweet rice cake and palm sugar)
Banjir Dessert on my bday: Wajik

My Tiramisu
Tiramisu for my birthday 1

Sweet Rice with Jackfruit and Toddy Palm
Sweet Rice Porridge with Jackfruit & Toddy Palm

Btw, on Sunday, people in my church brought so many food for us for dinner...Unfortunately I didn't take the pics...Thanks again for all :-) You've made my day...


3 comments:

  1. wah enaknya ... Ibu Jane sy mau tanya dong. Gmn cara bikin tiramisu nya spy bisa firm, soalnya kalo sy bikin selalu kelembekan.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Halo Pak.menurut pengalaman saya.kelembekan kalau ngocoknya kelamaaan,whipped cream yg sdh dikocok sendiri kadang jadi saya aduk aja dengan kocokan mascarpone cheesenya. Kalau ingin bisa dipotong- potong ditambah gelatine yg sdh dilarutkan air sedikit waktu dikocok.

    ReplyDelete

You may also like :

Related Posts with Thumbnails