Friday, November 26, 2010

MR. TURKEY & HIS FRIENDS

So happy...yesterday was my first time cooking turkey and the sides. The results were good...Happy Thanksgiving!


Roasted Turkey
I used recipe from Ina Garten , but before applying that recipe I rubbed my turkey under the skin with the recipe from allrecipe.com. click HERE.
I was worry, the turkey would be tasteless...But it was good. Everybody enjoyed it. Oh..o...I forgot to take the picture of Giblet Turkey Gravy...


THE FRIENDS

I followed the recipe from Tyler Florence. The original recipe is HERE. Just missed the bayleaf...This potato was the hit of all sides :-). Creamy...garlicky...yummmy.


The recipe for green beans is from Tyler Florence, so simple and easy. Great for veggie supply among all the fat and protein. Too bad I couldn't use the almonds.


Kids loved this suffing...I just made according to the instruction from the box, but adding cooked sausage, apple and corn.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like :

Related Posts with Thumbnails