Friday, June 18, 2010

My Birthday 2010

Last Tuesday (6/15) was my birthday.
I was too lazy to cook something special on my birthday..my excuse is Monday before my birthday we went to Lebanon,NH & Vermont, and arrived at home at mid night. So tired but happy :-)
But I was so blessed...At 10.30 am, 3 people came to my house and bringing food and cake..
Actually they would have meeting with my husband, but apparently they remembered my bday.
The Pad Thai was so good, but I forgot to take the picture of it..
The cake is also good, not too sweet, pandan flavor and top with fresh fruits. Unfortunately, since I still have to breastfeed my baby who has allergic to eggs, I only brave enough to take one small slice..
Above all, I thank God for this year...
I've been 17 years old, for 17 years now ^_^

In the afternoon...a couple knocked at my door and brought this kind of 'spring roll'....yummmy...




This is my birthday cake...




No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like :

Related Posts with Thumbnails