Friday, January 7, 2011

Happy New Year 2011!

Happy New Year 2011!
Selamat Tahun Baru....

Activities in December 2010 has made no time for me to update my blog.
Anyway, I've tried some recipes in that month.
I made Nastar Cookies, with semi homemade pinapple jam, I made Kastangels cookies using edam cheese and parmesan cheese. And I also made meringue drops/Schuimpjes from the excess of eggs white.
I used recipe from Estherlita.blogspot.com, here is the LINK.
I added mocca pasta into it. I made some drops shape, and some of 'macarons' like shape.

By the way, what are the differences between meringue/schuimpjes and macarons?
I don't know it's right or not...maybe macarons doesn't contain cream of tartar...just pure eggs white, sugar and nuts powder.

schuimpjess

At the end of year 2010, I borrowed big steamer from a friend. So I made Lemper/rice cake, bolu kukus(steam cup cake) and talam pumpkin...

talam pumpkin

Using the recipe from Rumah Gemintang Multiply.




No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like :

Related Posts with Thumbnails