Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Apple's Favor

Fall is coming soon.
Apple picking season has just begun.
We can enjoy its favor in this season :-)
I'm trying to use apple in many kind of my dishes.
Just simply toss sliced apple into my salad is giving texture and goodness.
Insert sliced apple layering your sandwich is like adding something healthy into it.
Hmmm.... just love to maximized the usages of apples.
My favorites are Fuji & Gala.


I made simple dessert using vanilla yogurt, granola, raisin and dried coconut.
It was so good. Crunchy, sweet, tangy...





Having brunch with apple cheddar bagel with cinnamon sugar touch is satisfying.
I toasted 2 mini cinnamon raisin bagels using my bread toaster (original recipe said to toast the bagels with butter and cinnamon sugar). On mini skillet I heat 1/2 teaspoon of butter, and then put sliced apple and add cinnamon sugar. After that just assemble sliced cheddar and apple on top toasted bagel.  For those I cut sliced cheese into 4 equal squares. I got those recipes from Better Home Garden Magazine August & September editions,




No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like :

Related Posts with Thumbnails