Saturday, September 10, 2011

Baking Cake with Rice Cooker


I bought a new rice cooker. After reading lots of reviews, I decided to buy Sanyo brand rice cooker. Instead of buying $200 rice cooker from leading brand, I got micro-computerized rice cooker with reasonable price.

One of reviewer at Amazon.com said that she made a cake using baking function from this rice cooker. I tried the same thing, from manual book I read that it can be used for any cake mix box. This is a short cut for making my son's 2nd birthday cake.


I was worry after pouring out the batter to the inner pan and push baking button on the rice cooker. After waiting for about 55 minutes...voila..a nice thick cake was produced by this rice cooker. So happy I got multifunctions rice cooker...


My son and I had a great time decorating the cake. My son was so excited to put all the M&M chocolate milk over the ganache frosting I made. Love you son....






No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like :

Related Posts with Thumbnails