500 gram Smoked Tuna Fish - Cut into chunk
1 big shallot - thinly sliced
2 green onion - thinly sliced
2 lemon grass - crushed the white part
2 kafir lemon leaves
1 cup coconut milk
white basil leaves
Put into a blender/food processor or grind it :
5-8 cloves garlic
5 -7 cloves candle nuts
2 cm ginger root
5-10 Thai Chili ( according to your preference)
salt & pepper
1. Stir fry shallot until it fragrance.
2. Add minced/smooth seasoning, stir until the color changed.
3. Add lemon grass and also Kafir lemon leaves
4. Stir the smoked fish into the sauteed seasoning, mix it well.
5. Pour the coconut milk into the fish-mixtures, continue to cook it until the liquid reduced. Before the liquid reduced, add green onion and White Basil leaves.
6. Enjoy it with hot steam white rice.